- The latest core developer conference . Memo from Tim Beiko . Discussed how to avoid bugs in OpenEthereum in the future, and is finalizing the content of the London upgrade.
: <https://youtu.be/-H8UpqarZ1Y?t=452>: <https://twitter.com/TimBeiko/status/1383054611506864133>
- OpenEthereum had a bug within a few hours after the upgrade in Berlin and then it went down. Here is a detailed description of the event, including many links, including the access list function, and an address reserved for BLS12-381 pre-compilation but not yet enabled.
- OpenEthereum v3.2.4 is the latest version after fixing the bug.
- Turbogeth’s mining function will soon be released on the developer testnet (it can provide a block gas limit of 1 billion!)
- EIP3508: Transaction data opcode
- SigmaPrime’s Lighthouse client update: Already ready to upgrade the Altair network, and compete with the memory allocator.
- Long tweet explains why PoW (“the Merge”) is closed
- MatterLabs is planning an off-chain data availability security model.
- Hardhat v2.2, has been adapted to “Berlin” upgrade .
- Migrate files to workspaces in Remix.